Are you a purposeful traveler?
Review the 10 characteristics of a Smartrip (purposeful) traveler and find out if you are one.
The purposeful traveler...
- A purposeful traveler is interested in unique and sustainable experiences.
- Chooses hotels which are committed to the development of surrounding communities.
- Looks for travel opportunities that not only provide an unforgettable experience, but also generate positive impact on the community, culture and environment.
- Is experienced. Looks for something out of the ordinary, not the expected. The authenticity of the experience matters.
- Is conscious, friendly and respectful of local cultures.
- Is interested in obtaining real contact with the community- to hear them and learn from them.
- Is restless, curious and nonconformist- a traveler who wants to contribute to change in the world.
- Is not so concerned with the cost of the trip, but rather with the positive impact which the trip can generate on the local community, culture and environment.
- Passionately retells experiences and transmits the exuberance of being a sustainable traveler, inviting others to experience alongside.
- They are not bound by age or gender. They are unique and comprehend that not only must we leave a good planet for our children but good children to take care of this world.
If you meet one or more of these criteria, we invite you to travel with Smartrip, a travel agency with a social focus.